Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Leader of the Fam...



It's funny how something so small and adorable could be so demanding. It's really quite funny. My sister and I do not have any children yet so Chloe is the granddog. Big Momma (my mom) took this picture. She is definitly a Big Momma's girl. Big Momma carries her around and gives her treats and waits on her every need. My sister comes in a close second in Chloe's eyes. Chloe follows Hill around everytime they are together. She loves Big Dog (my dad) too. She would tell you that he can throw the ball better than anyone else in the family. She is definitely the leader of our family. She drives me nuts sometimes but life would be very boring and dull without her. She is going to the Pet Palace this weekend while we are at the wedding. She is going to be pampered while the rest of us are going to be running around like chickens with our heads cut off. I am not sure who has the better end of the deal. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I know! It's Chloe. Looking forward to the big weekend, though!