Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy but productive weekend...

Chloe and I took it easy yesterday. We stayed in because it looked like it was going to rain all day. I cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry. It is amazing how much laundry one person and one dog can mess up. I did however give Chloe a bath. Since the weather has been nice she has been spending a lot of time outside and she really stunk!!! Yesterday she spent so much time she couldn't get rid of her smell so I knew the time had come to give the bath. Bathtime is not her favorite time. After her bath I took her picture but she looked more scruffy after her bath then she did before. Oh well at least she was clean. Today after church my mom came down to bring me some items that I will be using in a wedding shower that I am helping with next weekend. We went to Cheddar's for lunch. It was delicious. If you have never been I highly recommend it. The food is great. You get a lot of it, and it is not that expensive. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so!!!! I finally remembered to take pictures of the shamrocks for my classroom. I wanted to prove to my mother that our hard work paid off. They turned out cute and the kids love them. Well I hope everyone has a great week!!!



1 comment:

Joyce said...

The shamrocks look great!!