Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy and Relaxing Weekend...

Well I really do not have anything interesting to post about but it has been a week since my last post and thought I should post about something. Yesterday Chloe and I took it easy or a better way to say it we were lazy. It was cloudy and cold all day. It even snowed for awhile. It was neat but it didn't stick.
Last year my mom came up with this really cute idea of making shamrocks for my classroom. She even purchased all of the material. Thanks Mom!!!! Sometimes Mom and I have the best of intentions with ideas but never follow through with them. Well this time I decided to finish them and hang them up for Parent/Teacher conferences which will be the week of St. Patrick's Day. I have 16 out of 24 completely finished. The glue is still drying on the final eight. I will take a picture when I get them hung. But, you can't make fun of me. I am probably the least crafty person you will ever meet. It was kind of fun making them though. That is really the only productive thing I have done over the weekend.


After church today Granny, Ruby, and I made our regular treck to Western Sizzlin in Van Buren. However to our wonderful surprise my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Pat came to eat lunch there as well. Uncle Johnny is usually pretty sneaky when it comes to sneaking around and paying for your meal without you even knowing what he is up to. Well today I actually played a part in being able to trick him with a little help from the waitress. She snuck me the ticket which Granny actually payed for. It was really great getting to visit with them. We made plans for a summer barbeque with the rest of the family. I really hope it works out. Johnny smokes meat better than anybody I know.

I hope everyone else had a fun and relaxing weekend.

No comments: