Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Can't Believe Grace is already 2...


I can't believe Grace is already 2. I was talking today with my Granny and Aunt Ruby and we were saying it seems like it was yesterday that Taylor was a baby and she is going to be 24 in a few days. It seems like the older I get the faster time flies. Gracie was absolutely adorable on her birthday. The outfit Cathy got her is precious! I managed to get a couple of pictures of Grace where she was actually looking at the camera. I also took a picture of her cake made of cupcakes. They were delicious and very cute. I want to thank Taylor and Joyce for inviting me to the party.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

You really could have left that last picture off!!

I love your new look!! It is great. Did Hillary's friend help you with it or did you do it yourself?

I am very glad you were able to come to the party.

Taylor said...

I'm so jealous that you got some good pictures!

I love the new background!

I'm so so so glad you were able to come to the party!!