Friday, February 6, 2009

Ode to the most wonderful invention ever made...

This truly is one of the most wonderful inventions ever made. It has saved my sanity over the last 12 hours. Here is an update about my doctor's visit. It started off by spending 2 long hours in the waiting room. It is funny because I almost always bring a book or sometimes bring papers to grade while I am sitting in a waiting room. It makes the time go so much faster. However this time I forgot both.
When I finally made my way back to the examing room it only took about a minute or two for the doctor to come in PTL. I explained to him that I didn't recall doing anything that would make my back hurt. He said it was probably just not aligned correctly. He wanted to do what I would refer to as a chiropractic treatment. It was extremely painful! It hurt worse coming out of the dr.'s office then it did going in. He said it could take up to 48 hours to feel some relief. He also gave me some medication that I can only take once a day. Well it is 3:57 a.m. and the medication is no longer working and I took it at 10:00 p.m. The only way life is bearable at the moment is sitting up right with the most wonderful invention ever made. I wish you all a stress free Friday and a wonderful weekend.
P.S. Could you say a little prayer for Chloe today she is going in for her surgery.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh my word, bless your heart! I hope your back starts feeling better! I'll be praying for you and for little Chloe!