Monday, February 9, 2009

Chloe Update # 2


This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe. It is an old one but I had to share it. Well Chloe came home from the hospital yesterday. She is still really sore and not quite her self. She is still having some issues but she is able to do her business on her own. PTL!!! She had a better day today. She is eating well and Mom said she even wanted to play a little this afternoon. I had to leave her in L.R. because she needs to be monitored closely and I wouldn't be able to do that at work. She is loving Big Dog and Big Momma's house. She is spoiled rotten. Everytime I called to check on her today Mom was either holding her, playing with her, or right beside her. It is a little too quiet at home right now. I will be going to see her Friday and if all goes well I will bring her home with me next week. I get a three day weekend because of President's Day. So Chloe and I are butting in on Hill and Josh's first Valentine's Day as a married couple. Mom and Dad are going to be out of town for the weekend. I am jealous but I hope they have a wonderful time. Well you are all caught up in a day in the life of Chloe Jacks Russell. I hope you all have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

That is great news about Miss Chloe! I know you wish you could be with her, but you also know that she is in good hands!

TriciaNae said...

Hey girl...hope you like your blog! I had fun doing it!!