Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Break, Puzzles, and New Camera...















I had a wonderful Christmas break. One of the many blessings of being a teacher is a two week Christmas break. It was wonderful getting to see the family that I do not get to see as often as I would like. We had Christmas lunch at my Aunt Ruby's it was delicious!!! I went to my parent's house for the remainder of my vacation. My mom and I hung around the house most days and worked puzzles. When I was younger I like to start working puzzles but I would soon get bored and leave them unfinished. My sister however loves to work puzzles and will stick it through to the end. Well I sort of got hooked the last couple of weeks. We worked five different puzzles as you can see from above. I have to admit my mom really makes it easy for us. She sorts out all of the pieces which makes it easier for us to work them.
My new camera came in this week and I have already started breaking it in. The kids really love it. It is purple and they can see the picture better. I purchased my new camera with Christmas money from my Nanny and Pop R. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Nanny and Pop R. I hope to be taking a ton of pictures with my new camera.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Wow! Those puzzles look like they were work. They are beautiful.