Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beautiful Weather, Zaxby's, and a Double Feature...






The weather is absolutely beautiful today. It is hard to believe that just a few days ago we were all housebound due to an ice storm. Don't you just love Arkansas weather!! Well I decided that since it was so beautiful outside today I was not going to sit at home all day. I had enough of that this week. There is a new restaurant that opened up in Van Buren so I thought I would try it out. I have been to one in Georgia before so I knew it was good. It is called Zaxby's and it was very delicious!! If you ever get a chance to go you should definitely try it.






I also went to a double feature at the Malco Cinema in Van Buren. It has been a long time since I have been to the movies much less two in the same day. I really enjoyed it though. I went to see New in Town. It is the movie with Renee Zellweger (sp?) and Harry Connick Jr. It was very cute. I also went to see Taken with Liam Neeson it was really suspenseful and very entertaining. I would recommend both of these movies to anyone. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Saturday too.









1 comment:

Hillary said...

I really want to see the first movie you mentioned. Do you think I'd like it?
I didn't know VB was getting a Zaxbys! Those are yummy!