Thursday, August 14, 2008

7 Days

In exactly 7 days I 'm either going to be really happy or really sad. I have to go get fitted for my bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding. I have been working really hard to lose some weight and I have lost some. However the closer we get to the wedding the more stressful it is and the more I eat. I am the classic "stress eater". This is a stressful time for me right now and all I want to do it eat. Please pray that all will go well next Thursday. The wedding is 5 weeks from tomorrow. YIKES!

2 comments:

Megan Geren said...

Court,

You look GREAT and have done a GREAT job - it will go well!!!!!

Cat

Kelly said...

Courtney- you will look GREAT!
I have to wait until the week of the wedding to let my dress out because no telling how big I'll be by then!!! I just hope they can pull it off!