Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day...

I can't believe summer is already over. It went by so fast! I realize that technically summer is not officially over but for those of us who teach or attend public schools in Arkansas our school year begins tomorrow. Believe it or not I am ready. I am really excited about my class this year. I have heard really great things about my students. I have a good feeling that this is going to be a wonderful school year! I am ready to get it started. Please pray for all of the students,parents, and teachers everywhere may we all have the best year ever!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I hope you do have your best year ever! I am even getting a little more excited about starting myself! I guess it's a good thing, huh? Anyway, have a great first day with all your little darlings.
Love ya,
Joyce

Megan Geren said...

I hope you had a great first day yesterday! Week 2 for us, so we are plugging right along!

Have a great week!
Love ya,
Caty