Monday, August 11, 2008

Best Mom in the World!

I have the most amazing mother. She has totally been there for me this week. Our lives are totally crazy right now with my sister getting married in 5 1/2 weeks but she has taken the time to help me with my classroom. Today we finally finished it. Praise the Lord! Most of my family would label me as the Queen of Procrastination and as much as I hate to admit this they would be right. This is the first time in 5 years of teaching that I have been finished 4 days before Open House. None of this would have been possible without the help, love, and support from my wonderful mother. The Lord has truly blessed me with the Best Mom in the World!

6 comments:

Megan Geren said...

Way to go - now you can relax for a few days before meeting your little darlings! Have a great school year - and yes, you do have a GREAT MOM!!!

Love,
Cathy

Kelly said...

You mom is real sweet!
I took that picture of ya'll!!! :-)

I bet ya'll can't wait for October to get here so you can all rest!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! Congrats on getting the classroom done!!!

Ruby said...

I agree with you too. You do have the greatest Mom. Love you, Ruby

Joyce said...

Congratulations! I finished my classroom today, too. Just a few finishing touches are needed. I'm glad that your wonderful mom was there to help you. She really is a sweetheart! Hope you have a great year!! Love ya, Joyce

Taylor said...

Yay!! I hope you have a great school year!

Love ya,
Taylor