Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gotta Love Them Hogs!!!!!!

I have waited for this day since the Cotton Bowl when Mizzou beat the Hogs. I thought today would never get here. I have had my attire picked out for over a week. Anyone who knows me knows that I NEVER preplan my clothing. My family was impressed. My dad and I arrived on campus at around 2:00 p.m. and set up our chairs in front of Razorback Road. We watched alot of fans entering the campus. Some tailgaters were set up across the street and had some really awesome Razorback music! If anyone out there knows how to purchase Razorback music please let me know. We walked over to Charlie's Chicken for our traditional game day meal. It was delicious. I was a little concerned about the outcome of tonight's game since Darren and Felix left. At first I had reason to be concerned but the Hogs pulled out the win at the last minute. The Hogs beat Western Illinois 28 to 24. Casey Dick had 300+ yards. He had a great game and I am glad he has his chance to shine. He deserves it. I took some pictures with Mom and Dad's camera but I have to take them to WalMart and have them put on a disc before I can post them. I was just too excited about the win to not post something about it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It may be a long season!
I love Charlie's chicken! Haven't had that in FOREVER!!!!